Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I Caved......

Well.....guess what?

I caved. Big Surprise. I've purchased so much fabric this month, it's almost like I did the exact opposite of what I said I was going to do. That might say something about how I live my life. Anyway I've purchased some really great fabrics this month. First I went with Amber to Indy and bought some great fabrics and JoAnn's and Hancock....I wish we had Hancock Fabric in L-Town. Then I went to JoAnn's in Lafayette, and they had everything on clearance......I love clearance! I had to buy it! It was a good deal! Then I went to Ikea...and who doesn't love Ikea fabric????? It's so fun! And cheap! Then yesterday I went to JoAnn.....and the new Project Runway fabric is out! It's like they made it just for me. It's aqua with pictures of thread spools all over it. I LOVE IT!!!! Anyway.....now you all know how weak I am. Good day.

No comments: